Thursday, January 3, 2013

Prologue

The week before departing for Los Angeles feels like a prologue in a book before the first chapter. Well, the only difference is this prologue to LA is a clean blank page, which makes it hard to anticipate or know how my story is going to become. Does it make me nervous? Yes, it does.

I wasn't born spontaneous, that I can tell you. But over the years, and especially through friends I made in NUS, I learnt spontaneity. But how is this "skill" going to help me cope with whatever I'll be experiencing across the other end of the world in the next couple of months? I honestly have zero clue. Which is why I decided to embark on this little project: The Asian Hollywood Diaries, to help me and my goldfish memory document the chapters that will come. I cringe at the name of this blog by the way. But what better way to express what this space is for, other than the literal meaning of those four words? So as cheesy as the title may sound, I solemnly promise to share amazing photos of LA and the other wonders of USA that Hollywood has promised us since we were three.

First, a warning: This blog will contain images of food that will be potentially damaging to those who salivate at the simplest photo of a KFC chicken wing. The crispy one.

I'll be jetting off next weekend. Till then, loves! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise